Organic fertilizer cow manure.
- 100% natural fertilizer rich in humus content, produced by the composting of organic matter, consisting of humic acid, fulvic acid, and humins.
- Modifies the soil structure, improving aeration. Holds minerals and micronutrients in soluble form.
- Stimulates plants by supplying auxin, amino acids and organic phosphate.
- Supports growth and proliferation of beneficial soil microorganisms.
- Retains moisture up to 30% of its weight and ensures high yield.
Advantages of Al Soor
Collectively they function as follows
- Provide a physical modification of soil structure, thus improving aeration and moisture holding capacity.
- Hold minerals and micro nutrients in available and soluble forms which plants assimilate and use.
- Provide direct plant stimulation by supplying slow relese of auxin, amino acids and organic phosphate, thus regulating hormone level that tend to undergo rapid changes in stressed plans.
- Serve as substrate supporting the growth and proliferation of beneficial soil micro organisms.
Properties of Al Soor Fertilizer
- A balanced organic fertilizer for vegetables, fruits, fooder crops, flowers.
- Ideal for organic agriculture.
- Improves soil structure and its physical and chemical properties
- Activates beneficial soil micro organisms.
- Retains moisture up to 30% of its weight.
- Reduces the ill effects of chemical usage in the soil.
- Heat treated and free of nematodes, fusarium, and other harmful micro organisms.
- A source for essential plant nutrients.
Organic Matter 40 – 56 (up till 70%)
Primary and Secondary Elements
- pH 6.5 – 7.5
- EC 5.5 – 10.75 Total Nitrogen
- Moisture 18 – 25% Phosphorus
- CN 18 : 1 Potassium
Trace Elements: It contains 800 – 1200 PPM of Trace Elements Fe, Mn, Zn, Cu, B.
Recommended Application Rates:
- Tomato, Cucumber, Cabbage, Cauliflower,Onion, Garlic- 2 Ton/1000 Sqm
- Citrus, Mango, Grapes – 3 – 5 KG/Tree
- Date Palm – 25 – 50 KG/Tree
- Flowers, Gardens, Lawns – 1.5 KG/Sqm
Note: The analysis is subjected to change according the requirements of Soil and Plants.